Matthew 19:24-26 ... [26] "... with God all things are possible.”
So this week as I sit here at 11:23 pm, Saturday night to write this blog before I go to bed with a sinus infection, worn out from working waaaayyyy too many hours the past couple weeks (okay maybe MONTHS), over committed in every aspect of life and truly so tired I will probably pass out within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow...I still feel such a sense of peace and happiness.
In the Moore household it doesn't take me long to realize how blessed we are. I look at my cute lil' husband and 2 lil' red and strawberry blonde rugrats and know only God could have given me such wonderful gifts.
I love that my 4 year old says first thing in bed this morning "did you know that when you share you care and that when you care God cares?" I love that EVERY Sunday when we leave church my kids sit in the back seat and tell each other "I love you Caleb.... I love you too Tyler".... or that every night after Awana Caleb says "I LOVE Awana and I love Jesus" and then goes on to tell me whatever his lesson was for the week....with a big smile of peace on his face. I love that God is speaking to them in His way and giving them the strength they need to deal with our society today. I am so blessed that he speaks right to their heart at this young age. Those are the things in life that matter, the fact that my kids at the young age of 4 & 8 have already let Jesus in their heart and are guided by His sacrifice for us.
It is thru God I have the strength, willpower, passion and ability to do all that I am doing the past few months. He is leading my days, my nights and laying the path for our family. It is thru Him that I found Lithia, Fishhawk, Fishhawk Fellowship Church, my friends and eternal life thru his son Jesus Christ.
God is talking to Josh and I in ways we had never imagined. I will post more about that later this week but for now will say he is making it very clear what the near term (and some of the long term) plans are. So much it is overwhelming. It is like he giving us all the right puzzle pieces and even the outline of how they go together with a simple color by number system. Now we just have to put them together. It is scary at times as you don't know if you are worthy of the pieces. And I think "should I really be the one doing this?" But I trust in Him and know if I let Him lead me He will not turn his back on me, instead He will love me, help me and guide me where He wants me to go.
Every time Satan puts an obstacle in front of me on His chosen path, it is stomped by Him and lately usually within minutes. I guess that is what happens when you are truly following His plan and being lead by Him - All Things are Truly Possible!!!!
On his path there is no "opt out" as it is NOT WINNING the race that matters it is HOW you run the race that matters in His eyes. It is thru Him you find the strength to finish regardless of how hard it is, how long it takes you or how painful it may be. It is thru the race and the pain that you grow and learn the true love of God and the pain his Son endured for us.
All things are possible when you hand over the keys and let Him be your pilot! For us "Type A" personalities handing over the "pilot" seat doesn't always come easy. But I can tell you handing over the keys and pilot seat to God is the best decision I ever made.
If he made it easy you would never understand your path, be able to read the map, nor find the destination. There is so much joy and love to experience along the harder, rougher road that you would miss should you not take the time to notice the flower on the cactus (borrowed this from my dear friend Sharon's blog as I love that story of hers!) or fall down along the way to notice as you get up that there is someone who has fallen further than you and is weeping needing your helping hand or a listening ear.
------------------------------------
For it is the long, bumpy road that you see the FLOWERS on the CACTUS and God hands you the HAMMER to build the BRIDGES!
And what would life be without FLOWERS and BRIDGES?
You won't know until you take the time to appreciate how beautiful that funny looking cactus is.
For it is on the long, bumpy path that He TEACHES you how to USE the HAMMER!!!
And how can you build a BRIDGE without a HAMMER? You can't!!!!
------------------------------------
I can not wait for what the future brings and all that he will use me and those on this same path to do in this wonderful community.
"God please give me the strength, knowledge and ability to endure, learn and give You Glory on your chosen path for me. Please continue to guide me and those on this path with me. Please help me live each day and make every decision as You desire. Please continue to teach us to use the hammer as Jesus would have used it. And while you're at it....maybe you can also help me get rid of this sinus infection because I have a lot of rocks ahead of me this week!!!"
In All Things...Praise the Lord!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Pammie! Your blog looks gorgeous! and I love your latest post it is so encouraging! Thank you for being such a blessing to me! Hugs! Sharon
I just wanted to come back and comment that my sinus infection was 100% gone the next morning!!! The doctor had told me it was a very serious sinus infection and so bad it felt like I had a big baseball in my nostril...I had never had one that bad before. But on only 5 hours of sleep, I woke up and it was healed! I guess God knew I had too much of His work to do that week and decided to move that rock out of my nose! Thank you God!
Post a Comment